What have I learnt?
- Love is fickle and comes 2 a penny. It takes strength to love honestly
- The greatest love in my life are my friends and family
- My love story is for myself
So, here are a few of my favourite quotes from the experts…
- “I know for sure that love saves me and that it is here to save us all,” – Maya Angelou
- “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi
- “So you got the looks, but have you got the touch. Now don’t get me wrong, yeah, I think you’re alright. But that won’t keep me warm in the middle of the night. That don’t impress me much”. Arguably the greatest lyricist of all time – Shania Twain (way before her time).
If I’m honest, on one hand I believe that Valentine’s Day is rather naff and love is best appreciated in small guestures of kindness. But, on my other hand, it is lovely to receive (and give) a little treat and I know, that I’d like a treat from a loved one too.
If you’re feeling loved up…
Here’s treats for him and her AND a first look at my new products
“I’ve ordered StephieAnn products before but this was my first gift box. It came beautifully wrapped and the quality of the products inside was exceptional. It also arrived earlier than expected which was a nice bonus!”
George ordered a StephieAnn Lavender Relaxation Gift Box