Relaxation Gift Box For Men
£42.00 – £44.00
StephieAnn’s relaxation gift box for men features five handcrafted British products, a fab personalised present for partners, dad’s, brother’s and friends.
EYE MASK: The eye mask is made with 100% black silk on the back with a velvet elastic strap. Choose from great cotton colours, burgundy, deep teal and navy blue embroidered in silver or soft grey, embroidered with blue. Stephie embroiders the eye masks in Sussex with traditional hand embroidery, simply add up to three letters into the text box. Leave blank or enter N/A no embroidery.
SOCKS: Choose from a great selection of everyday organic cotton socks or chunky, bamboo walking socks. Choose from plain navy blue, blue stripes or orange striped organic cotton socks or for an additional £2.00, our thick bamboo socks are perfect for walkers! The super soft bamboo yarn keeps you comfortable while ensuring that your feet are always warm and dry.
COCOA & SHEA BUTTER: Shea butter has excellent anti-inflammatory properties containing vitamin A, D and E. This lotion is great to use as face, hand or body cream.
ORGANIC SOAP: Naturally coloured and scented with essential oils and fragrance perfumes.
SHAMPOO BAR: A great alternative to plastic shampoo bottles, our conditioning shampoo bar is leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Made using a natural base with essential oils, StephieAnn shampoo bars contain no petroleum dyes, perfect for sensitive skin. Ideal for shampoo and even a shaving soap.
- Made in Great Britain
- Materials: Socks – 100% Organic Cotton or 48% Bamboo, 40% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 2% Elastane, 10% Nylon
- Eye Mask – Front 100% Cotton. Back 100% silk Hand-wash only
- Shampoo Bar: 94% Natural base with essential oils
- Cocoa & Shea Butter Tubes: Cocoa and Shea butter with essential oils and vitamin E
- Organic Soap: 99% Natural base with essential oils and perfume fragrances
- FREE UK Delivery: 2-3 days. Check our postage guide for worldwide shipping
- Returns: exchange/refund 30 days from receiving goods
24th April 2020